Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them—the children of Israel.
- Be strong; be of good courage.
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- Fear not for God is behind you.
Jeremiah 1:8 "Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.
- The scriptures shall not depart from your mouth.
- Meditate on the scriptures and do accordingly. Do not meditate on challenges.
- You must put in effort in pursuit of your success. You will reap what you sow; your success depends on what you put in.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
- Put on the whole armour of God, the belt of truth and shoes of the gospel.
Ephesians 6:11-15 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace