1 Peter 5:6-8
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
God is there even when it seems like He is not.
- Job loved God, the blesser, more than the blessings. Salvation is the ultimate; gifts are benefits. The Holy Spirit descended on the disciples after they had secured salvation.
- Jesus felt forsaken on the cross but God still cared.
- God cares for the weak sheep. Ezekiel 34:17-27, "...God cares for the weak sheep. Ezekiel 34:17-27..."
- God intervened when Laban overtook Jacob after pursuing him for seven days. Genesis 31:22-24, "...But God had come to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said to him, 'Be careful that you speak to Jacob neither good nor bad.'"
- God cared about Sarai. Genesis 12:17
- The father of the prodigal son cared otherwise he would not have accepted the son back..